Join our list of satisfied clients in the chemical, oil refining, pharmaceutical, industrial gas, shipbuilding and boiler manufacturing sectors.
We respond quickly to your needs – endeavouring to meet the tightest repair schedules.
Wear Surface Management
Imatech’s Wear Surface Management team has been operational since 2011. Comprised of highly experienced, on-site technicians with specialist knowledge in wear management and data collection, our team has managed over 700 assets in mining environments, throughout Australia and abroad.
We provide independent information and support for all types of wear surfaces – not just those supplied by Imatech. In collaboration with customers, we take pride in developing specialised, tailored services to meet and optimise your wear management requirements.
Our team of specialists work with you to:
- Provide quality monitoring to ensure correct wear liner installation and repair.
- Make informed urbanised decisions on material handling assets and improved maintenance strategies.
- Collect invaluable, comprehensive data using varied methodologies, with internal and external reporting options available.
- Provide advice on improving wear liner design and procedural improvements.
- Conduct and manage wear surface trials.
- Provide innovative solutions for condition monitoring
Our additional support capabilities include (but are not limited to):
- NDT (ultrasonic)
- 3D scanning: wear profiling and engineering services
- 24/7 on-site and off-site support: planning to execution
- Wear trend analysis specialised tooling
- Online data system and reporting tracker (WSMS)
Site and Workshop Services
Imatech completes site work Australia-wide, ranging from coating application, to installation of Imatech systems, to maintenance and monitoring services, to plant optimisation and life extension services.
Imatech’s workshop facilities and specialists are located strategically around the country, with the primary Imatech workshops in Cardiff, NSW and in Perth, WA. Our experienced team of specialists provide ongoing project management and site services that comply with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Workshop-based abrasive blasting and industrial coatings
- Mobile on-site blasting and industrial coatings application
- High pressure water blasting and concrete remediation work
Imatech offers a high standard of refurbishment for pumps of all types and sizes, aiming to improve your pump efficiency and increase your MTBR.
With over 20 years’ manufacturing and pump experience, we have developed and improved our designs and wear surface technologies to provide rapid, cost-effective, energy-saving solutions. The pump refurbishment program we offer ensures our restorations, material and design upgrades extend your pump life reliably and reduce energy costs significantly.