The ArmorPIPE® 6500 Series has been developed with a minimum 3mm thick pipe lining technology to resist wear abrasion, corrosion and erosion, with the added advantage of not requiring specialised installation tools. The 6500 Series pipe liner technology maximises the benefits of the extreme hardness of high grade ceramic particles, along with its ability to increase plant reliability and reduce overall production costs. It is an economical alternative to the ArmorPIPE® 7500 and 9200 Series’, in low-medium abrasion applications.
Product Features and Benefits:
- 1/8” (3mm) thick pipe lining.
- Seamless borehole transitioning.
- Unblock lines with a reduced risk of pipe lining damage.
- Lightweight composite reduces manual handling issues.
- Threaded, flanges, welded, Victaulic style available.