ArmorBEND® ceramic reinforced bends and elbows are designed to address the higher levels of abrasion at the point of impingement of an elbow. They are highly reinforced with a tough, energy absorbing, repairable, monolithic ArmorPIPE® ceramic composite system. This addresses abrasion by having varying thicknesses of the composite lining throughout the component to ensure that high wear areas have the most protection.
ArmorBEND® has proven to be a genuine ‘bolt in-bolt out’ replacement that maximises the component life while still honouring the original hydraulic radius. Our repairs ensure that the component is returned to service at a fraction of the initial purchase price.
- Components are ’bolt in-bolt out’ replacements
- Rebated flanges can be incorporated to protect the flange face from undercutting
- Repairable linings mean you pay for pipe fabrication only once
- Energy absorbent ceramic lining will not crack or delaminate
- Significantly extend component life over concentrically lined fittings
- Custom designed and optimised for your application
- Wear monitoring pins are available