This policy provides the framework for the organisation’s commitment to Safety, Quality and the Environment, as essential components to long term success. Through active leadership and management commitment we aim to continuously improve our HSEQ system to the benefit of all stakeholders engaged by the organisation’s operations. In order to create success in this area, the organisation requires participation and a shared commitment from all levels in achieving our goals.
We believe that every employee, contractor, supplier, customer and shareholder has a role to play in the promotion and development of the HSEQ system. The organisation’s senior management shall ensure that this policy is applied throughout each business unit and periodically reviewed to ensure that content remains applicable and appropriate.
Our approach involves:
- Ensuring that Safety, Quality and the Environment are core values for all undertakings – design, manufacture, supply and servicing.
- Building from a foundation of compliance with applicable legislation, national standards and documented company policies and procedures.
- Commitment to comply with the requirements as outlined in ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Pursuing a critical vision of zero injuries and occupational illness while preventing property damage, pollution and process waste.
- Implementing measureable targets to promote continual improvement of the HSEQ management system and performance.
- Developing a system to facilitate the growth of the organisation in a sustainable manner.
- HSEQ elements are incorporated as essential components of business planning.
- Mitigation of foreseeable hazards through active risk management.
- Each business unit maintains a proactive culture of visible leadership with transparent accountabilities.
- Positively contribute to the areas of Safety, Quality and the Environment to create a progressive and productive working environment.
- Conduct effective stakeholder engagement, communication and reporting through the provision of information which is timely, accurate, and relevant.
- This policy is communicated to all employee groups and made available to the public.
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policy (HSEQ)